Join Our Team
Please see below EV Hire’s current exciting job opportunities. If you feel you are suited to any of these roles an you are interested in joining our rapidly expanding family. Please apply accordingly, we’d love to hear from you!
Creative, Media & Logistics Executive
Hours: 09:00 – 18:00 Mon – Fri (some occasional weekend or evening work may be required)
About EV Hire:
We are an exciting Performance Electric & Luxury 4X4 Rental brand. Our exciting business marries both high performance self-drive rental and intuitive tech to create one of London’s most innovative car hire brands. EV Hire launched in 2017 and we are looking for an entrepreneurial 'Creative, Media & Logistics Executive' to assist in its rapid expansion both in the UK and overseas.
At this crucial early stage of the business, we are seeking somebody with real entrepreneurial drive to help us rapidly expand within the Electric and 4x4 hire industry. Reporting directly to the founder, you will be involved in all areas of the organisation.
CREATIVE & MEDIA ROLES:
- Head up and drive the creative branding for the company, including photography & videography requirements. Brand continuity and consistency to be driven across all social platforms.
- YouTube Channel growth. Aiming for 2 short videos per week. This is in particular where experience in videography comes into play. Likewise, a strong video editing skill set will be hugely beneficial here.
- Social media campaign management - Multi Platform. This will involve daily updates/posts along with ongoing positive engagement with audiences.
- Liaising monthly with Organic SEO Team & Management ensuring all keywords searches are featured. Monthly organic ranking growth essential
- Google Adwords / Facebook advertising knowledge is a bonus. This will form a major part of the 2020 advertising budget. Solid experience with understanding these platforms is a must.
- Weekly 'Press Release' & 'Blog Post' production & distribution to media outlets including our own blog section. A strong writing ability will be essential. An understanding of 'SEO friendly' writing will certainly be an advantage,
- Assist with day to day vehicle rental bookings – liaise with customers post booking, confirm back end payments/deposits, confirming identities/delivering vehicle’s to customers.
- Assistance with the nationwide delivery of our fleet. This will include traveling to parts of the UK to meet with clients for both deliveries & collections. Role will be client facing therefore a professional manner and appearance is required.
- Production of condition reports both on check in/out
- General office management
This is a very wide-ranging role requiring a self-reliant, self-starter to hit the ground running. You will need to be hands-on, organised and able to work independently. As a result you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the evolution of an exciting start-up and most likely accelerate your career rapidly. Full training will be provided in house for all all logistical requriements.
Eager to get involved in all aspects of a typical start-up company
You will need to be hands-on, organised and able to work independently
Capable enough to solve problems and effortlessly operate in a fast moving environment
Capable using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Word & Outlook
Must be willing to work occasional evenings and weekend
Must have a clean UK Driving licence held for at least 5 years.